5.13.2011

Support Anyone?

Today I started my new "project"!!  I am so excited about this.  I have joined the Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope team and started a pregnancy and infant loss support group!!  I can't wait to get the ball rolling on this so I can share my story with women in my community to get support from them and give them support when they share their stories!  I have a facebook page devoted to this group/cause (search Faces of Loss-Gahanna/Columbus on facebook)!!

I need something to throw myself into and get seriously involved in.  And in my time of need and grief, I think this is the perfect way to manage and heal my broken heart and offer my support to other women in my community suffering the same plight.  Or those that have suffered this loss in their lives.  It doesn't matter how long ago a women lost her child, if she wants to join and share her story, she is more than welcome!

I have a great support network of family and friends and I look to expand that with women who have experienced the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment