6.20.2011

Baby Dennison

Today we learned that our nephew passed away sometime over this past weekend.  He was 23 weeks along and his heart stopped and his mommy couldn't feel him move anymore.  They are so heartbroken and I know exactly the range of emotions they are going through at this time.  It is a terrible kind of grief when you don't even get the chance to meet your baby.  I can't think if much else since I learned the news.  He was so loved already in his short life, his mommy and daddy truly will never be the same without him.  I hope that what I have been through allows me the ability to be the kind of help and comfort they need.  It is so tough to know what to say to them, because anything you hear is not good enough and doesn't bring your baby back! 

♥ ‎”There is, I am convinced, no picture that conveys in all its dreadfulness, a vision of sorrow, despairing, remediless, supreme. If I could paint such a picture, the canvas would show only a woman looking down at her empty arms.” -Charlotte Bronte

♥ ‎”If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.”

We will miss you baby boy.  I hope and pray that our children have met each other in heaven and will have great stories to tell us one day when we all get to reunite with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment