6.22.2011

Conner Eugene Dennison

Conner Eugene Dennison was born sleeping today June 22, 2011.  He weighed just 1 pound 3 ounces and was 11 inches long.  Our little nephew that we will never meet in this life.  We miss you already. 

I was sure by now
God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away


And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm


Dear Conner,
Aunt Kiley and Uncle Aaron hope that when you opened you eyes for the first time in heaven you saw the Lord.  We also hope that you are playing with our son, your cousin, Isaiah and his brother or sister and enjoying your time together waiting for each of your mommys and daddys to get there to see you.  We loved you the minute we knew about you and you will forever be a part of our lives and our story as our nephew.  We will miss you and cherish the memory of you always.
Love, Aunt Kiley and Uncle Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment